Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Drama for All!

Posting for Sandie Dillion...my apologies for the lateness!

Last week and the next two, we have been working on space and movement.  We are using pantomime to become more physically expressive and begin to develop stage presence.  Last week I introduced the treats bag rewards for hard work or excellent cooperation. The students have the option to choose a small piece of candy or a small toy eraser or pencil. They have been instructed to follow home rules regarding candy and if I find they have eaten it without your knowledge or permission they would lose treat bag privileges. Also you should all have received my card with contact information. Please pop me an email so I know you have my address. Oh and ask your students what pantomime is!

Blessings!
Sandie Dillion