Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Instructor Biography - Joni C.

Art Class; Trailblazers and Explorers (levels 1 and 2)
Joni C.

 Hello! I am excited to have an opportunity to teach two of the Art classes this tear. I have homeschooled all of my nine children these last 22 years or so. Some years before that, I attended Mass. College of Art. I have taught art in another co-op, had a stained glass class at my home for teens, and had a week long Art camp for kids also. I believe that using Art to express oneself is a gift from our creative "Creator  God". I am hoping to use the Suzuki model of looking at Fine Art  work through history(1850-modern times), and learning from them. I spend most of my time working with and enjoying my children and, now, eight grandchildren. We have a small farm, where we raise sheep, goats, chickens, and a large garden for canning and freezing. I enjoy reading and doing artwork.